Thursday, April 16, 2009

Victoria Bylin Coming for a Visit

This Saturday, one of my very favourite authors, Victoria Bylin, will be guest blogging here on Prairie Chicks Write Romance.

I only 'discovered' Victoria Bylin a year or so ago after hearing a discussion about Historical authors who wrote the most emotional, 'feel it in your gut' stories. Victoria's name and her book, Abbie's Outlaw kept coming up. I started scouring used book stores for a copy but couldn't find any at first. This lead me to believe I was on the right track, because usually the books that are super good don't sit in used bookstores - they're sitting on someones bookshelf. Finally after months of searching, I found a copy of Abbie's Outlaw and Of Men and Angels, both Harlequin Historicals. I took them home, read them, and posted the reviews. I gave them both my highest rating because they simply blew me away. If I could write like anyone in this world, I'd want to write like Vicki Bylin.

Stop by for a visit on Sat when Vicki will be giving away one copy of her new Love Inspired Historical release, In a Mother’s Arms.

And yes, with Vicki's logline being Highly Spiritual - Deeply Human, whoever wins this book should have their tissues ready.

No comments: