Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On Thursday Welcome Samantha Hunter

You all have a treat on Thursday as I relinquish my blogging day to Harlequin Blaze author, Samantha Hunter who will post about writing for Blaze and sexual motivation.

Sam lives and writes in Syracuse, New York with her handsome devil of a husband and her pets. She's been writing for Harlequin Blaze since 2004, when she sold her first book, Virtually Perfect. Hard to Resist marks her 11th Blaze, with number 12 on it's heels (Caught by Surprise, an eHarlequin Online spin off of book #13, Caught in the Act, Oct '09). Sam taught college and technical writing for several years before deciding to write full-time, and loves to sew and garden. You'll find her at her blog, Love is An Exploding Cigar, and around the eHarlequin boards. You can also follow her at Twitter and Facebook and at http://www.samanthahunter.com/.

Samantha will choose one person at the end of Thursday's blog to win a copy of Hard to Resist and a cute little book mark.

1 comment:

housemouse88 said...

Hello Samantha,

I love Harlequin Blaze. However, I don't think I have read your books. Would love to add a new author to my to buy list. Have a great day.