Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Prairie Chicks Welcome Back Jess Granger




On Saturday, August 8th, Jess Granger returns to The Prairies to tell us about her unique call to publication. Her debut novel, Beyond the Rain, will be released this month. Here’s a portion of her bio –

My imaginative childhood grew into a thirst for knowledge and adventure that I’ve kept to this day. I love to travel and try new things. I worked as a balloon artist in restaurants, rehabilitated injured hawks and owls as a volunteer at a raptor management center, traveled all over the country during my trumpet playing days with the Cal Aggie Marching Band-uh, managed to wander to Europe to explore Germany, France, and Spain, and finally settled down with my wonderful husband to raise a couple of kids, a couple of cats and one fantastic All-American mutt.

Check out Jess’ first visit with The Chicks. Then head over to Jess’ website and her Butterfly Blog . But don’t forget to come back here on Saturday as we welcome Jess back for an encore appearance.

No comments: