Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Prairie Chicks Welcome Silver James


It's with great pleasure that I welcome Silver James as our guest blogger this Saturday, Sept. 12th. I first 'met' Silver through Alannah Lynne's blog. We were participating in Alannah's Purple Prose Wednesday - and it was all about gardens. It was very purple and hilarious. Silver had added to my story starter and I knew this was a writer I needed to stalk - ah, know. So, I did what every good Internet addict does and clicked on her profile, found her website (which will take you to her blog first), and have been stalking - ah, following - her ever since.
Now, the great thing about Silver (other than her amazing writing talent, kind-heartedness, wonderful sense of humour, and weekly Saturday brunches on her blog) is that she follows and comments on our blog. She truly has become an Honorary Chick well in advance of her guest blog.
I usually include a bio about our guest bloggers, but nothing can top Silver's own bio on her website. Here's the direct link - go and see for yourself what I mean when I say she's super talented and hilarious. Then come back here on Saturday because you're not going to want to miss her post. She's also holding a giveaway, so one lucky reader will win a prize. See you Saturday!

No comments: