Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cheryl Wyatt to Guest Blog on Sat

Join us this Saturday as Love Inspired author Cheryl Wyatt talks about editors and the revision process.

On Cheryl's blog, she says 'I'm an RN (that's Real Nerd in case you didn't know).' Well, she may think she's a nerd, but that nerd can write!

Her website says, 'Cheryl loves to laugh and to make others laugh so she often plans comedic moments for her defenseless characters.' I can attest to this because one of her scenes will forever replay in my mind. Brings a smile every time I think of it.

Here's some info on her current series:
'I worked in health care for around 20 years. I still have my RN license but, while I'm keeping my education and skills up, I'm not currently working as a nurse. BUT, I AM using all of that medical knowledge and experience to write my current Wings of Refuge series for Steeple Hill. The series features US Air Force Pararescue Jumpers (PJs for short) who are essentially military Special Operations skydiving paramedics. My medical background made the research and writing of this series much easier.'

Cheryl also says being born Valentine’s Day on a naval base is her basis for writing military romance. Her Steeple Hill debuts earned RT Top Picks plus #1 and #4 on eHarlequin's Top 10 Most-Blogged-About-Books lists including NYT Bestsellers.

More info can be found at http://www.cherylwyatt.com/.

Cheryl is also a member of Seekerville.

No comments: