Thursday, February 4, 2010

Prairie Chicks Welcome Lilly Cain

The Chicks are thrilled to welcome Lilly Cain to The Prairies this Saturday. And you won't want to miss her post as she shares with us the difficulty of the 'second novel'. Here's Lilly's bio:

Lilly Cain is a wild woman with a deep throaty laugh, plunging necklines and a great lover of all things sensual - perfume, chocolate, silk! She never has to worry about finding a date or keeping a man in line. She keeps her blonde hair long and curly, wears beautiful clothes and loves loud music. Lilly lives her private life in the pages of her books.

When not pretending to be Lilly, I am a single mom who loves reading and writing, dabbling in art and loving and caring for my two daughters. I’ve been writing for about six years, and I love romance and the freedom erotic fantasy provides my imagination. I love the chilling moments in my novels as much as the steaming hot interludes. My stories are an escape and a release. I hope that they can give you that power, too.

Check out Lilly's webpage at http://www.lillycain.com/. And for a review of Lilly's debut novel, Dark Harmony, take a look at these two blogs: A Piece of My Mind, and A Work in Progress. Don't forget to come back to The Prairies on Saturday for Lilly's guest post.

No comments: