Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome Back Cheryl Wyatt

Love Inspired author Cheryl Wyatt returns for a visit to Prairie Chicks this Sat. The last time she was here, Cheryl shared a very informative and well-received post called Envision Dread-Free Revisions.

Steadfast Soldier is Cheryl's current release and the 7th book in her Wings of Refuge series:

Steadfast Soldier by Cheryl Wyatt

Rescuing people is his job…

But the one person pararescue jumper Chance Garrison can't seem to help is his own ailing father, who refuses his much-needed physical rehabilitation. That is, until Chance hires unconventional occupational therapist Chloe Callet. To his surprise, Chloe and her sweet black Lab, Midnight, work wonders. And not only on the elder Garrison. Chance just may have met the woman who can get through his own toughened exterior. Can he persuade the lovely Chloe to take a chance—on him?

'I worked in health care for around 20 years. I still have my RN license but, while I'm keeping my education and skills up, I'm not currently working as a nurse. BUT, I AM using all of that medical knowledge and experience to write my current Wings of Refuge series for Steeple Hill. The series features US Air Force Pararescue Jumpers (PJs for short) who are essentially military Special Operations skydiving paramedics. My medical background made the research and writing of this series much easier.'

Born Valentine’s Day on a naval base is her basis for writing military romance.Her Steeple Hill debuts earned RT Top Picks plus #1 and #4 on eHarlequin's Top 10 Most-Blogged-About-Books lists including NYT Bestsellers.

Cheryl can be found at the following web spots:
http://www.cherylwyatt.com/ 
http://scrollsquirrel.blogspot.com/
http://seekerville.blogspot.com/

No comments: