by Anita Mae Draper
Writing conferences provide numerous chances to improve your craft, talk about your career, and refine your research techniques. Unfortunately, workshops occur at the rate of 5 or 6 at the same time to suit all kinds of writers in a multitude of genres.
- Chemistry: How To Create The Sizzle That Will Keep Your Readers Glued To The Page, Speaker: Sherry Thomas, Price US$8.00
- The Fire In Fiction, Speaker: Donald Maass, Price : US $12.00
- Mastering Your Domain: Research And Development Of The Paranormal World, Speakers: Alyssa Day, Stephanie Julian, and Melissa Mayhue, Price: US $8.00
- Prioritizing Life, Setting Goals, And Time Management, Speaker: Robin Perini, Price: US $8.00
- Submission 101, Speakers: Catherine Mann and Joanne Rock, Price: US $8.00
- The Agent/Author Relationship, Speakers: Kate Douglas, Jessica Faust, Angie Fox, and Sally MacKenzie, Price : US $8.00
- An Inside Look At The Editor/Author/Publisher Relationship, Speakers: Alicia Condon, Audrey LaFehr, and Laurie Parkin, Price : US $8.00
- Fat-Free Writing Or How To Eliminate Wordiness In 10 Easy Steps, Speakers: Darlene Buchholz and Annie Oortman, Price : US $8.00
Spotlight sessions are also available for many publishing houses where representatives talk about what they are looking for and how best to submit.